- It provides access to the usual functions: zoom, scroll, choice of LUT, alphanumeric or graphic annotations.
- It enables the use of more specific tools such as the viewing context, which is especially useful for dynamic images greater than 8 bits.
- It gives the user the possibility of creating calibrations. These are used to optimise the use of radiometric measurement tools (histogram, lighting profile) or geometric measurement tools (distance, surface area, angle...) on the image.
- Viewing and handling of images and video sequences.
- Compatibility will all standard formats.
- Image display without resolution limits.
- Management of dynamics greater than 8 bits.
- Alphanumeric and graphic annotations.
- Geometric and radiometric measurements
- Image calibration
- Data collection in spreadsheet software, export to Excel
- Results presented in graphic form
Visilog is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows XP 32/64bits,
- Windows Vista 32/64bits,
- Windows Seven 32/64bits.
Visilog does not limit image size. The only limitations are related to the memory capacity of the system that is used.